Back Office Services
HTPL teams are competence and pledge to implement an outsourced delivery model. We facilitate in bridging your vision of constructing an established function with innovative, compliant, and transparent accounting practices. Our competency and services are strengthened by our Business Value Realization structure, some of our services are as follows,
- Finance & Accounting:
The financial services industry needs to drive responsible revenue growth, extract costs toward improving operating margins, and comply with complex and evolving regulatory requirements. Resources are stretched beyond capacity. Yield curves have suppressed returns on lending, and investments in new capabilities are seemingly unattainable. We look deeper at these demands to drive focus, from in-depth knowledge of regulatory compliance and model validation services to the speed and scale in which our decision analytics teams respond. We identify profitable channels such as small business customer targeting. Our mortgage services combine analytics and mortgage process operations management to empower underwriters, shortening the lending sales cycle and improving its return. We create cost-effective methods to ensure compliance and sustain profitability.
- Technical Support: Hadron Techs enable has succeeded to take our clientele company's technical support to new levels. We merge our composite analysis, transitioning and integration expertise and recognized high-quality delivery to manage end-to-end, quality oriented results for our esteemed customer. We are specialized in providing quality knowledge based intelligent data solutions in efficient timely yet cost effective methodology. IT Service management manages information technology (IT) systems, philosophically centered on the customer's perspective of its contribution to the business. ITSM stands in deliberate contrast to technology-centered approaches to IT management and business interaction. ITSM is process-focused with improvement, movement, frameworks, and methodologies. It focuses upon providing a framework to structure IT-related activities and the interactions of IT technical personnel with business customers and users. ITSM is operational concerns of information technology management and not with technology development. Many non-technology companies have significant information technology systems which are not exposed to customers.
- Insurance: A transformation is on the move in the insurance industry as key workflows that were traditionally paper-based, such as insurance membership application processing, migrate to a more automated, process-oriented approach. In insurance back office operations — claims processing, membership, billing, medical management, underwriting, insurance data processing — process automation innovations can have a tremendous impact on the bottom line, driving out millions of dollars in waste and lost productivity. As the insurance industry evolves, payers sometimes find it difficult to update their processes and core systems fast enough to keep pace. Until now. HTPL technology helps you rapidly integrate core applications and automate workflows across systems to: • Streamline virtually any process • Increase worker productivity • Improve data accuracy • Ensure compliance
Hadron Techs partners leading logistics players to understand the challenges and business issues faced by the industry. The logistics vertical delivers end-to-end services across touch points such as, logistics network configuration, material flow and information flow. HCL’s logistics expertise overcomes the following challenges and delivers operational excellence with a blend of people, process and technology:
- Fleet scheduling
- Dynamic routing
- Consolidation & warehousing
- Decentralizing operations
- Deploying SOP across all touch points
- Managing diverse supply chain tools
- Integrating LIS, WMS and TMS
- IT Help Desk
- Help Desk & Back Office Services
When Cybertech maintains client’s system and applications, we can also provide Help Desk support of the same to their users. Our team’s involvement in development and maintenance ensures their understanding of customers’ business environment, system variables and user requirements equipping us as an ideal technical helpdesk services partner as well. The vast majority of the user problems can be resolved over the phone or with live online chat. For large projects, onsite coordinators can also be provided.
When the Help Desk services are requested for the systems and applications developed and being maintained by others, Cybertech Services Team will have to go through a training period to acquire the adequate understanding of the business environment, application details, user requirements and other relevant aspects to provide the desired level of support. In addition, we can also train our teams to handle the desired back-office services of your company, using the same infrastructure and communication facilities.
Our Help Desk can be staffed with trained professionals to provide needed assistance around the clock or during specified hours. The trained professionals will not only identify themselves as part of your organization, they will impart a positive and lasting impression that will echo your company’s branding and messaging in customer care.